Friday, January 15, 2010

Caleb on the Phone

Just got off the cellular telephone with Caleb. He is rushing to read this blog, so I am hurriedly writing this.

We chatted about their new song (Cannibal's Lament), the Beatles remastered albums (has been studying), and the band's desire to perform a new cover of Corey Hart's classic freshly entitled Pink Glasses At Night.

(Mr. Hart's original version below)
He also caught me up on other band news: Josh ditched him to go to a movie (Blindside). Trino just got his license. They are drinking great amounts of coffee.

I then handed the conversation off to Jeremy, who was standing eighteen inches away from me. They are now having a private band conversation that I am not privy to.

It is a pleasure to hear joy in people's voices, like Caleb's.


No comments:

Post a Comment